Bath Time for babies can be exciting, relaxing or dreadful for most babies. Before giving Jake his first bath I was curious to what people do to make sure that bath time is more enjoyable.
5 Steps for an Enjoyable Bath:
- IMPORTANT: Keep baby warm
- Make sure the water isn’t luke warm but not too hot either (Rubber Duck Thermometer)
- Line infant tub or sink with towels to give your baby some cushion & warmth on their behinds.
- Keep warm water running on their bodies. No baby likes to be cold.
- Put another plush towel on the counter or wherever you lay your baby after his/her bath with a hooded towel ready to go. 😃